Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Today was the first time that I have ever taken my kids to a pumpkin patch. It may seem strange since Lizzy is 4, but since we were in Taiwan the past few Octobers it makes perfect sense. The plantation down the road from our house is always doing something fun and one thing they do is have the Boone Hall Pumpkin Patch. We went with Lizzy's preschool and had a great time. She was so excited to do everything with her friend Katie. The kids got to go on a hayride, learn about pumpkins, pick a pumpkin, decorate it and then enjoy the jump castles, haunted house and feed the goats. We skipped the corn maze, but I am sure it would have been fun to!





3 comments:

Nicole said...

What a super cute place! And a great activity for a preschool! We picked a pumpkin the other day too. I'm sure I'll post the pic... just wait for it....

Lydia said...

We just went to a farm over the weekend too for some pumpkins but actually I already picked one up 3 weeks ago. Its already the end of the season at the farm, can't you believe it? Lizzy is looking more mature and more like you~so cute!

The Hedquists said...

This is what I miss! Hope you enjoy your first fall back! The kids are so grown up--where's your baby belly? I want to see!