Sunday, March 13, 2011

1 month Old

It is hard to believe that Luke is now 1 month old. The time has flown by. We just love this kid so much. He is a really good baby and is on a pretty regular schedule now. Sometimes he will even give out little smiles which are so cute. He doesn't love his pacifier which is so weird to me since the other 2 couldn't live without it. Not sure how I feel about it, but we will see how it goes. Lizzy and James still love their brother and want to hold him/bug him all the time. Here are a few shots of him that we took today. Enjoy!

10 comments:

Lydia said...

Luke is sooooooooooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!!! I wish I can hold him....
Great shots, Adam!

Jill said...

He's adorable and good. You are so lucky. Give him a kiss from me.

Jen Reil said...

What a beauty! And fabulous photos too!

corinne said...

what a gorgeous boy! and already getting some chub on those thighs - i love it! congrats adam and kay. i hope you are getting some rest now and again!

Matt & Chelsea said...

He is just perfect!!! And that must be the blanket Cindy made you!!! It's is so cute!!

ej said...

Love, love LOVE!
Babies are so much cuter with a little weight on them, what a sweety!

shaunlori said...

Oh he's super cute! You are enjoying him so much, makes me jealous :) I have baby envy . . . . .

Jen Chesnut said...

Great shots Kay!!!!

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness he is soooo cute!! I can't believe he is one month already either! He is adorable! You guys did a great job with the pictures.

Jessica said...

Those pictures are absolutely fabulous! He is super cute!