Friday, June 17, 2011

Smiles and Giggles

So yeah, I am waaayyy behind on blogging, but I am sure that you will forgive me after seeing the picture and video of baby Luke. Luke is now 4 months old, but he started laughing when he was 3 months old and smiling way back at 2 months or so. He is such an easy going kid which is great now, but has me worried a little because James was like that too (emphasis on the WAS).

Luke is really fun these days and loves to smile, talk (coo), giggle, grab his toys, kick his legs and be entertained. He is a champion sleeper at night too. We love him so much!




1 comment:

Britt said...

Kay, I am so glad that you wrote on my blog about how I went to Seattle. I contemplated calling but I got in late and then the new baby... Rusty and I are going to come in July and I will for SURE call. I need your number. I will facebook ya! You are the best and I will call next time!What a beautiful family and adorable smiles!!! XOXOXO