Monday, August 22, 2011

When your paths cross...

July 5th we started our drive home to WA. We were super excited to stop in Bosie on the way to see our friends the Jensens who were home from Taiwan for the summer to visit family. Lizzy was super excited to see her bff Aly and is still talking about her 2 months later. We had lunch and then swam for a couple hours. We didn't take a ton of pictures, but had a great time catching up with old friends. I love, love, love the perma smile on Liz's face that she has in all the pictures.









I had to include this pic of James at the rest stop near Yakima cause it is such a James look! Love that kid!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

SO jealous you guys got to see each other and I didn't get to see any of you!!! I am determined to make it to Seattle one day and then you will have to hang out with me again. :) The pics are super cute and I'm so glad you guys were able to meet up. Too cool!

Nicole said...

PS your family picture at the top of your blog is so super cute. I love it.