Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Labor Day at Denny Creek

The nice weather has graced our presence for the last few weeks and it didn't disappoint over the past holiday weekend. On Labor Day we decided to head to the mountains with some friends to hike up to the Denny Creek water slide area. It is a fairly easy 1.5 mile (one way) hike up to the rocks where they have a waterfall and a couple of very small water slides and pools (for the kiddos) and a nice big water slide that a few of the adults and older kids rode. I opted out as I didn't want a bruise on my back side.

Enjoy....















4 comments:

Jessica said...

It was so much fun, Kay! Thanks for planning it. You always get me out doing fun stuff and I love it :)

Jessica said...

ps. I bought skewers at the store today so I can make some this week. That was such a great dinner, thanks!

ej said...

I was jealous when I saw your fb invite, we wanted to go so bad! It looks like so much fun! Very cool.

Erin said...

Looks like so much fun! I think we went to Denny Creek once when I was kid...
I also love your new picture at the top of your blog.