Saturday, January 28, 2012

Show-A-Thon

Today Lizzy had her first dance recital for the year. It was adorable. I could tell from practicing at home that it was going to be entertaining! Lizzy performed 2 numbers: Tap, Tap, Tap and a hip hop number called Big Bad Wolf. Before the Big Bad Wolf Dance, Miss Alison, her teacher, was positioning the girls on stage and Lizzy shouts out in a loud voice, "Miss Alison, I'm so excited my grandparents are here!" Everyone thought it was cute as Lizzy waved to them. After her performances were over, Lizzy, James and friend Kayla stayed at the front of the stage area to watch more of the dancers. When it was time to go, I went to grab her and she stood up to leave. However, a girl started singing so she started dancing in front of the entire audience. It was cute, but I had to run up and grab her. What can you say, the girl loves to dance!

 Before the show in the dressing area. Lizzy with almost half of her class...





7 comments:

Tenille said...

LOL! SO cute! I love it!

Matt & Chelsea said...

Oh my gosh so adorable!!! But Kay you gotta do something about those YouTube adds?! Maybe they only showed up for me?!? Kizzy is so cute! She definitely has got the moves

Kay said...

I am sorry about the adds. I tried changing the name of the videos and the description, but they still show up. I think youtube automatically just places ads. I will keep trying!

Kay said...

OK--ads taken care of!

Britt said...

Isn't she a doll! Congratulations to the cutest dancer!

Megan said...

oh my goodness, I love it. Every second of it. Gotta say, 5 year old hip hop is my favorite.

jamie said...

cute. i love it when you can find something your kids really love to do. nice work, lizzy!