Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Garden

Lizzy and James have been begging us to plant a garden. I have not been up for it since I have been nice and sick due to pregnancy. However, Adam, being the great dad that he is got up one Saturday in April to take the kids to Home Depot to get stuff for a garden. I was against anything big and he assured me that we could keep it small. I went to get in the van with the family and Lizzy said, what are you doing here? I asked if I was aloud to come along. She said, I thought it was going to be just me, Dad and James. I assured it that it would be OK if I came because I needed to get some other things.

We got what we needed at the store and the kids planted there garden and were so happy and excited! It has now been growing for 1 month and the plants look great. Lizzy makes sure to remind her Dad to help her water it and checks her plants every day. I like how this is there project and I can just watch from the window.






1 comment:

ej said...

I love how you had to ask if you were allowed to go with to the store. Classic :) It looks like it's the perfect garden to me!