Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Our Little Swimmer

When we moved to SC we got Lizzy into some swim lessons as we swim almost everyday. When she started her lessons she would do more in class than she would with us in the pool. Toward the end of the lessons she would do more with us than in class. Monday, June 21st, we went swimming for FHE. She was clinging to me like I was going to let her drown. However, I got her to trust me and then I let go and she has been a little fish ever since. We are so proud of her! This video is from June 22 as we didn’t have the camera with us the first day.

2010-06-22 Swimming 007 2010-06-22 Swimming 010 PS 2010-06-23 Swimming 010

2 comments:

Nicole said...

She is such a good swimmer! And I absolutely love the poses--just perfect. :)

Jen Chesnut said...

What a ham!!! I love it!