Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Windows Live Writer

So I know how I said I was going to go back to my original blog on spaces, but I miss your comments so much. When I was publishing the other day, I discovered that I could publish to blogger using the free window live writer program. It makes it all so much easier when it comes to posting pictures and slideshows. I can upload all at once and not one at a time. Going forward you will continue to see me here on blogger and I promise to do no more switching!

2 comments:

Rachel Berry said...

I used Live Writer for a while but found people that were following me in GOOGLE READER couldn't see my posts. So it was back to using blogger for me & really I don't mind using blogger I have never had any problems. Hopefully WLW will work better for you.

:)Rachel Berry aka Merrill

corinne said...

goodie! now i can comment, hooray! your little swimmer is adorable. i wish we could see you guys. hope you are well and happy in SC!