Monday, October 10, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Saturday, my MIL and I took the kids to a pumpkin patch out in Carnation. It turned out to be a beautiful day and we had a lot of fun. We started the fun by eating a pumpkin pancake breakfast and then headed over to the corn maze.


In the middle of the corn maze, we found the treasure or the fire pit to make smores. Yum!


We then went on a hay ride behind a tractor. This was James' favorite activity.

After the hay ride, we check out the animals. The kids got to pet a lizard and a cow. Last, we perused the pumpkin patch for some small pumpkins. We ended up getting the sugar pie pumpkins that are small. Lizzy and James decorated them with stickers when we got home. James keeps stealing stickers off of Lizzy's pumpkin everyday. Luckily, I don't think she has noticed. I will have to take a picture of them sometime. In the meantime, look how big baby Luke is getting.( 8 months)

4 comments:

Cindy Robinson said...

Thank YOU so much for letting me tag along!! I had such a great time!! WE couldn't have had a better October day either! The pictures turned out great!!

Nicole said...

So much fun!!! I miss doing things like that! Baby Luke IS getting so big, but so is James! He is not a baby anymore!

shaunlori said...

Look at your kids! I'll have Lucas take note of how 'licious Lizzy is :) Miss you guys, celebrate big for us at Halloween!!

Jessica said...

Looks so fun, Kay! Great pictures :)