Monday, February 14, 2011

Luke Anders Robinson

Happy Birthday baby Luke! We are so excited to have you in our family! Luke was born Sunday morning, Feb 13th at 3:43am. Everything went well. He came out at 9lbs 3oz and 21 inches long. I guess my doctor really wasn't kidding a few weeks ago when he said that I would have a ginormous baby! I have been discharged from the hospital and doing well although a little sore but Luke has jaundice and needs to stay over night and hopefully by mornings the level will start to decrease. I will keep you posted. In the meantime, here are some pictures I promised:
Bruised Luke on the scale..poor guy

 Happy Daddy!







 Happy Brother and Sister!
Our new family!

8 comments:

Grandpa Rob said...

You have a beautiful little family and a sweet addition! Congrats! Aunt Sheri and Uncle Rob

Tenille said...

Yay!!! Congratulations! I am just thrilled for your cute family!

Nicole said...

I can't believe he is here already!!! Good thing though since he was so big. :) Congratulations! He is sooooo cute. I especially love the picture with his tongue sticking out. How adorable is he? And the one with Lizzy and James--too precious. Aaaand of course the one of the whole family. Just perfect. Hope the jaundice clears up quick and he can come home soon. Glad you are doing well. Congrats again!! Love you!

Jen Reil said...

He is gorgeous and looks just like your other 2. Beautiful family indeed!

Erin said...

Congratulations! He is so cute and I can definitely tell he is a Robinson! I like the name you chose a lot. Anders is unusual. It is a family name? We had good friends long ago with a boy named Anders and I have always liked it. Similar to Andrew, I suppose. Anyway, I'm glad he arrived healthy and happy and hopefully he will join you all at home soon! Welcome to the wonderful (and crazy) world of a mom of three!

The Cook Fam said...

Oh I'm so happy to get to hear all about it. Sorry about the jaundice. That is no fun at all. He sure is a cute little guy!Congratulations! Let me know if you need anything!

The Siple Family said...

He is a BIG boy! Congratulations on being a family of five. He is a cute boy.

mandy said...

Soooo cute! I need to come hold him! Congratulations! Let me know if you need anything. I'd be happy to come take the kids for a while or bring some dinner. :)

~mandy