Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Moooommmmmmm!

So lately James has had a little bit of a rough time going to bed. By rough time, I mean staying in his bed. He has every excuse to get out from I need a drink to I need to get more toys for my bed, etc. Yesterday, I heard some noise and went upstairs to find he had locked himself in the bathroom. Inside he had take the water bottle and sprayed the entire mirror. He then had put the handtowl in the sink and was turning on the water. Oh man.

Well tonight, we had put him back in his bed for the third time and it had been 20 minutes or so and finally all was quiet so we figured he had gone to sleep and then I heard, "Mooooommmmmmm!" I went upstairs to see what he was up to and was in a little bit of shock. I found him completely stripped of pajamas and his diaper halfway off and trying to put it back on. I said, "What are you doing?" He said, "Pajamas dirty". What? I had gotten them out of the drawer yesterday.... Anyways, they were on the top of the dirty clothes basket so I fixed his diaper and put on new pjs. silly kid. Hope this isn't going to be a regular occurrence!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Night time and bed time issues are the worst!! We have to be pretty stern with Jade lately too. It seems like a lot of my friends have issues with their kids as well--there must be something in the air!!